# for businesses and non-commercial organisations:
- Positive Psychology Consultancy. As a management consultant, I help businesses and not-for-profit organisations refine their strategies, improve their performance, and achieve sustainable growth.
- Corporate Training. I arrange bespoke training courses for organisations seeking to enhance effectiveness of their employees through professional learning programmes, designed to address their specific requirements.
- Executive Coaching. High performing executives greatly benefit from performance coaching inspired by positive psychology.
- keynote Speaking, hosting, or chairing corporate events. With years of experience, I bring excitement, cheerfulness, and vigour to your social events.
# for private individuals:
- Personal development Training, for people who wish to realise their potential, and create exceptional personal and professional performance.
- Personal development Coaching, for those who aspire to boost their personal qualities, gain more confidence, and achieve fulfilment.
- Public workshops. These are designed as open learning opportunities for people who are interested in personal development strategies that are inspired by the latest scientific discoveries.
My consultancy services are all about making positive changes. They are designed to help commercial and non-commercial organisations maximise their productivity through enhancing their employees' psychological well-being, flexibility, collaboration, and effectiveness.
I help my clients overcome the barriers that hold them back, and prevent them achieving their highest potential and true happiness. As a positive psychology practitioner, my coaching strategy is largely based on applied positive psychology theories, techniques, and interventions.
My training services include: a) bespoke corporate training workshops that are custom designed and delivered as in-house training; b) private training courses for individuals who wish to learn a soft-skill; c) public workshops that are announced in advance for public to enrol.
“What I liked most, was discovering my ability of looking at things differently. I learned that I should have a more personal focus rather than focusing on others. The coaching sessions also helped me see my positive characteristics and develop more positive attitude.”