Workshop-2: Develop Your Emotional Resilience
Resilience is not a single competency. It is a combination of various skills, aptitudes, and attitudes.
Satisfaction Guaranteed, or Your Money Back.
Emotional resilience is the mark and the effect of our inner-strength. It is an ability that help us bravely face the challenges that come our way. Emotional resilience is a great asset that help us navigate the uncharted territory of our lives without breaking down, when going gets tough.
Research has shown that resilient people are flexible, open minded, and optimistic. They have a high degree of autonomy, and a clear sense of purpose in life. Resilient individuals have a pleasant sense of humour, a creative problem-solving ability, and a strong aptitude for building productive relationships.
But, what is most important, is the fact that emotional resilience can be developed and enhanced. And, this workshop is designed to help individuals build up their emotional strength, avoid burn out or break down, and manage the future challenges of their life with strength and skill.
Who is going to benefit the most from this workshop?
- People who want to reduce the impact of hard-times on their health and wellbeing.
- Individuals who refuse to alow adversities of life defeat and define them.
- People who are looking for practical ways to enhance their emotional strength.
- individuals who find it difficult to deal with challenges of life, such as bereavements, professional hurdles, relationship difficulties, financial insecurities, or the traumatic experiences of their lives.
Note: People with acute emotional syndrome, or mental health issues such as depression, need to consult their GP first, and seek medical help, to ensure they receive appropriate treatment. Then, this workshop would become a useful supplement to their treatment, and could speed up their recovery.
In this workshop, you learn:
- about the nature of resilience,
- how lack of resilience perpetuates,
- how to become resilient and emotionally strong,
- how to control your limiting beliefs and thoughts,
- how to manage your nerves and anxious feelings,
- how to develop your personal resources, and remain strong at all times,
- and, how to build inner strength that protects you against all challenges that you may face.
- Please arrive early (between 09:00 to 09:15) for registration and morning refreshment.
- Workshop starts at 09:30 sharp. We take a break at 11:00 (tea, coffee and biscuits are available).
- A light lunch will be served at 13:00. Please let us know if you have a special dietary requirement.
- Workshop is resumed at 13:30, and we take a short break at about 15:00.
- The workshop ends at 16:30, but participants can stay around for a friendly conversation with others.
Note 1: If you have any kind of disability, please inform us of its nature and the specific support you may require. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Note 2: the quoted times may vary slightly from time to time, but you receive the exact scheduling arrangements when you get your booking confirmations.