- Personal Information is the information that would allow someone to identify or contact you, including for example; your full name, address, telephone number or email address.
- I (Reza Zolfagharifard, The Licensed Confidant) am committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and does not sell, rent, or trade personal information you provide through this website, or by any other means.
- I reserve the right to amend this policy at any time by posting the amended version on the website. I encourage you to learn as much as you can about your privacy on the Internet.
How Personal Information is Collected and Used
- Information is collected in two ways; directly and indirectly.
- I directly collect Personal Information from you when you submit an online form through my website or send an email to me requesting information or assistance.
- Due to the open nature of the Internet, The Licensed Confidant requests that no unsolicited private or other confidential information be sent to it through the website.
- The Licensed Confidant does not accept unauthorised idea submissions outside of established business relationships. Any such information supplied through the website will be deemed to be non confidential.
- Persons who supply me with their email addresses or any other personal contact information, may receive email or telephone call from me for instance; about my events or services.
- The names and email addresses of persons who submit their details to me either through this website or during the course of our meetings, may be added to my own email subscriber list for the exclusive purposes of marketing my events and services.
- The Licensed Confidant will not sell, rent, or trade personal information you submit, to any third party. For example, I do not sell your email address or your name and personal demographic information to mass marketers or advertisers.
- I also collect Information (of non-personal nature) indirectly through the technology common to all websites. For example; when you enter a URL, your browser requests a page from my server. At that time, the server automatically logs certain non-identifiable information, such as time, date, browser type, and IP address. I study this aggregated data in my Internet access logs (e.g. Google Analytics) to help me tailor my website content toward your interests and needs. For example, to determine the usefulness of a particular website feature, I may analyse collective traffic by visitors to a portion of my site. This collective data contains no personally identifiable information and is used to help me operate and enhance my site and services.
Web Site Linking Policy and Disclaimer
- The Licensed Confidant is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any third-party linked sites that are not owned by The Licensed Confidant or for any other links contained in such third-party sites. I provide links to other websites for your convenience, and only for information purposes.
- The inclusion of any link to a site not owned by The Licensed Confidant is not an endorsement by The Licensed Confidant of that site or the accuracy of its contents and does not suggest that the opinions expressed on a third-party site are representative of the views or opinions of The Licensed Confidant.
- The Licensed Confidant assumes no responsibility for any links to The Licensed Confidant website from a third-party’s website.
- You may post a link to any portion of The Licensed Confidant website without written permission as long as The Licensed Confidant is portrayed in a positive manner.
- Any such links must not use framing techniques or in any way represent The Licensed Confidant website or its content as being connected with your organisation. In addition, you may not use any meta tags or hidden text in your website that incorporate The Licensed Confidant name or the names of any of The Licensed Confidant products, events and services.
- No permission is granted for you to use The Licensed Confidant’s logo, icons, or content. You must obtain prior written permission to post graphic or textual material along with your link to The Licensed Confidant website.
Photographic and Filming Policy
- Persons attending my events and meetings may be filmed or photographed as part of The Licensed Confidant‘s promotional activities.
- Attendance at a Licensed Confidant event acknowledges your acceptance and agreement to this, and licenses me to use your image for the purposes of marketing The Licensed Confidant's events across printed and electronic media which includes, but is not limited to the following; magazine and newspaper adverts and news releases, email and social networking websites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Flickr and YouTube in addition to this website.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
- The Licensed Confidant is committed to protecting children’s privacy online. My website is not intentionally designed for, or directed at children.
- In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), The Licensed Confidant will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under 18 years of age.